Saturday, June 23, 2007

I know...I know...Long time no see

Wow! It has been almost two months since my last post. You know it has been awhile when you start getting emails and phone calls asking what the deal is!

We have just been plugging along. The end of school was a whirlwind with class parties for the boys and lots of grading and studying for me. Since school has been out, we have had VBS and David went to a basketball camp. We took a quick, impromptu trip to Oklahoma City to see friends and family. Grandma Barbara and Grandma Sandy have both been here to visit. The list can go on and on, but most of all, we have been hanging out and enjoying spending time with each other.

I have lots to share, but I will save that for another day. For now, I will just share some pictures to show how much the boys have grown during this past year.
This picture is from our church Hayride last October.


This picture was taken a few weeks ago. Haven't they grown?

There will be more tomorrow.

By the way, David helped pick out the new blog background. He thought this one looked like Alabama colors, which in his words made it "Awesome".

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Wow, Stace! They have grown, and I realize that I am looking at a picture that was posted 8 months ago! When I picture David, I still picture a toddler...