- David's first day of Kindergarten
- Nathan's first day of Pre-K
- David lost his first tooth
- I drank my first cup of coffee ever (and liked it!)
- I graduated with my MBA in December
- A fun trip to Disney World
- We bought a used Ford Taurus (something we thought we would NEVER do, but now we fight over who gets to drive it)
- Brian and David went to their first Bowl game together to root on Alabama to a win over Colorado
We have experienced a whole lot more than that, but those are a few of the fun things we experienced. I am now finishing up 2007 by getting organized and getting rid of a lot of stuff we really don't need. I must say that it feels really good to pass on old toys and "stuff" to others who will hopefully get more use out of it.
I am excited about the new things that 2008 will bring. I am sure there will be many firsts and big events, but I am even more excited about the little things that make life with my two boys so much fun. I am not the hugest fan of New Year's resolutions because mine usually only last until mid-February, but I am setting some goals for 2008. I won't bore you with all of them, but I will share one. I plan to be a whole lot better about blogging during this year. We will just have to see how that goes! :)
I wish all of you the best in the new year. May God shower blessings over each of you and may He provide wonderful opportunities in your lives in 2008!