Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's a Boy!

Noooo...I am not pregnant! :)

I got the call this morning that I have another sweet little nephew! I wish I could make a quick trip to Nebraska to see him, but unfortunately, it is a little too far away. So for now, I am waiting for pictures!

My brother told me that our new little guy weighs 8 pounds, and we are not sure how long because they had not measured him yet. When I asked him what his name is, my brother told me to call back tomorrow because they were still in negotiations about that. (My nephew, Tyler, thinks his name should either be Mack or DJ from the Cars movie!) I talked to my mom after she took my two nephews and niece up to meet their baby brother. She said he has a ton of red hair just like Tyler and looks a lot like Tyler. Maybe he should get to name him then! :)

For right now, it sounds like everyone is doing well....tired, but well. I will post a picture as soon as I get one if it is okay with my brother and sister-in-law.

No comments: