Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nathan's Logic

I shared some David-isms the other day, so now I need to share something about Nathan. Nathan has an uncanny ability to make a point in the most unique way. For example, the other day, David was in our bathroom getting ready for basketball camp and Nathan was wandering through the house yelling his name and looking for him. He asked me if I knew where David was and I said jokingly, "Maybe aliens took him away." He thought for a second and responded with "How am I supposed to be a little brother if I don't have a big brother?"

Here is another one. Out of the blue yesterday, Nathan said, "Only humans drive SUV's. We are human. Why don't we drive an SUV?"

That kid is just funny. He comes up with the craziest things to say and sometimes he just nearly brings us to tears because we are laughing so hard. The problem is that he also uses this same logic to be sneaky when he is in trouble or trying to get his way. Life is never dull with him around!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kids are so funny. :) And I love the new look of your blog!

stacey said...

Thanks Rachel!