Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Favorite Things About Family

I was thinking about family today, so I decided to ask my boys what some of their favorite things are about family members. Here are their answers:

David's Favorite Things about Family Members

Daddy

1. We go on trips together.
2. Our hair looks the same.
3. We both like Indiana Jones and Star Wars

Nathan

1. We play Star Wars Lego game together
2. We pretend to "toot" together.
3. We snuggle together.

Grandma Sandy

1. I like the look of her house.
2. I like to hug and kiss her a lot.
3. She rubs my back.

Grandma Barbara

1. Sometimes at Christmas she is with us.
2. She lets me sit on her lap.
3. She brings us a lot of presents

Uncle Steve

1. He is funny.
2. He is a farmer.
3. He likes to wrestle with me.

Aunt Rachel

1. She is pretty.
2. She bought me light up Mickey Mouse ears at Disney World.
3. She is nice to me.

Michael (cousin)

1. He likes Legos.
2. He has seen “The Last Crusade”.
3. He likes to dig for diamonds with me.

Tyler (another cousin)

1. We are both funny.
2. We both played T-Ball.
3. He likes trains.

Kylie (yet another cousin)

1. She is cute.
2. She likes playing with the play kitchen.
3. She’s my only girl cousin.

Trevyn (the youngest cousin of all)

1. He is cute.
2. I like him.
3. He is my baby cousin.



Nathan's Favorite Things about Family Members

Daddy

1. That he goes to work.
2. He types on his computer.
3. He plays the Star Wars Lego game with me.

David

1. He plays with me.
2. He gives me piggy back rides.
3. He holds me.

Grandma Sandy

1. She plays with me.
2. We do stuff with each other.
3. She swims or anything and I like her.

Grandma Barbara

1. She helps me get up.
2. I like her.
3. She does stuff for me

Uncle Steve

1. He is my uncle.
2. He does stuff for Kylie.
3. I am his nephew.

Aunt Rachel

1. I love her.
2. She is pretty.
3. She presses buttons for me.

Michael (cousin)

1. He likes me.
2. He does stuff for me.
3. He plays checkers with me.

Tyler (another cousin)

1. He eats with me.
2. We have fun with each other.
3. He puts my shoes on for me.

Kylie (yet another cousin)

1. I like to kiss her.
2. I love her.
3. She likes me.

Trevyn (the youngest cousin of all)

1. I like him a lot.
2. He is a baby.
3. I want to hold him.


There are some big trends here, which I am sure you have already noticed. It matters a lot to David if you like Star Wars and Indiana Jones. It matters a lot to Nathan if you do stuff for him, which is funny because he has always been the "I will do it myself" kid. Brian, I am not sure exactly what it means that Nathan's favorite thing about you is that you go to work. I will let you interpret that one on your own. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of Aunt Judy...Isn't this precious...bless their little hearts!